300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is a four-week intense program designed to build on your previous yoga knowledge and foundations. To enroll in the 300 hour online Yoga Teacher Training Course, you must have completed a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in any style.
It will equip you with advanced yoga teaching techniques. After completing 300 hour yoga teacher training, you will be able to clearly and confidently instruct beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level yoga students. It allows you to become a Registered Yoga Teacher and creates new methods that allow you to teach anywhere around the world.
This course is designed to help you progress as a yoga teacher and prepare you for a more advanced private and organizational exploration into the healing potential of yoga. We take an unconventional and open approach to teaching yoga, and we urge you to use your own ideas, impulses, and spiritual feelings in your teaching approaches.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to teach during our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training online course. You’ll begin by teaching one-on-one and work your way up to teaching bigger groups. You’ll learn how to develop and strengthen your teaching abilities, as well as how to prepare and structure a lesson. You’ll also have plenty of chances to help and adjust asana students on a daily basis.
This program structure the physiology of the human organ systems that are important to yogic practice, as well as the relationship between human physiology and chakra and kosha, as well as a brief explanation of the other organ systems. The physiology and psycho-philosophical aspects of human organ systems are also examined.
As much as learning how to teach others is, your journey with us is about growing your own practice and personality. You have to be firm believers in the importance of your own journey of self-discovery and experience in the development of your own particular voice and style as a yoga teacher.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Teacher Training of 300 Hours 4 Week Course followed by Yogic Purification (Monday, Thursday), Pranayama (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday), Ashtanga Yoga Seminars, and perhaps some philosophy or anatomy classes or lectures. The schedule starts at around 6:00 am and ends at 10:30 pm.
- 6:00 am to 6:30 am – Wake up and drink herbal tea
- 6:45 am – Shatkarma a.k.a Yogic cleansing
- 7:00 am – mantra chanting and pranayama
- 7:30 am to 9:00 am –Yoga Asanas
- 9:00 am to 10:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00 am to 11:30 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am to 1:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Yoga Alignment, Yoga Teaching Methods
- 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm – Traditional Sequence
- 7:00 pm – Dinner
- 8:30 pm – Self-Study
- 10:45 pm – Sleeping Time
General Rules of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online Course
- Between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., there should be complete silence.
- Homework should be accomplished on a regular basis.
- Unless you are sick, you must attend all classes religiously.
- There will be a certification assessment as part of the evaluation process.
- Yoga Schools have the right to dismiss any student for misbehavior at any moment throughout the course.
- During lectures, the use of electronic devices (such as mobiles, computers, and tablets) is strictly prohibited.
- Leave all jewelry, books, additional clothing, book bags, and purses in your room during asana practice. In the yoga hall, only yoga mats and water bottles are permitted.
- Management requires all students to clean up after their practices as soon as possible.
- In the yoga halls, only water is allowed and other drinks are strictly prohibited.
You must read about: 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is 300 hour online yoga teacher training?
300 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training is a four-week intense program designed to build on your previous yoga knowledge and foundations. To enroll in the 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses, you must have completed a 200 hours yoga teacher training course in any style.
Can beginners take yoga teacher training?
Before registering for a yoga teacher training program, you should ideally have some experience. You do not have to be a specialist, but you should be at least friendly with the basic “asanas”.
Is yoga teacher training difficult?
If you have signed up for yoga teacher training, or are thinking about doing one, you might feel a mixture of enthusiasm and fear. That is normal. A teacher course can be a challenging career and emotional journey. But if you feel well prepared, it might also be difficult to savor.
What is the difference between RYT and YTT?
The difference between the RYT and YTT in the yogic tradition, the word RYT refers to a Registered Yoga Teacher whereas the YTT refers to a Yoga Teacher Training. You need to complete YTT to become an RYT.